Friday, April 6, 2012

Spring has Sprung

The weather has been picture perfect on this Spring break. The gardens are coming along and blooms are popping everywhere. This is my favorite time of year, so many colors and making plans for the summer ahead. While spending time in my garden is the most rewarding adventure, I have to admit I am not as young as I once was and after a full day yesterday my body is aching. On to prepping for Easter Dinner on Sunday. Today was a day spent at the Farmers Market and Trader Joes. All the goodies are bought now let the cooking begin. Gotta get my Easter bread going later today. Off to pick up my Ali from college this afternoon. We will indeed have a full house this Easter.



Off to Market to prep for Easter

Photos from the Farmers Market this morning.....too many goodies and I have to admit I could not resist the goat cheese with cranberries


No comments:

Post a Comment