Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Max

Max


Well this past March I celebrated a pretty big birthday.  My middle daughter and her husband surprised me with this new addition to our family.  Now this was a complete surprise to me, well shock actually.  I had not mentioned
wanting a puppy, but my daughter thought that since we are empty nesters we would need something
to keep us busy!  Well this little Yorkie certainly is doing that.  Full of energy  he has entered our lives at full steam and keeps us on the go. We are back up to getting up (even on weekends) at the dawns early light.  Our for his morning
walk.  It has been a long time since my husband and I have been up and walking at 6am, but there is
something magical about being out at this hour as the world comes to life.
This is going to quite a summer I am sure with a new puppy, and 2 year old granddaughter and a new
grandson.  Maybe there is a children's book around the corner about the adventures of Max, Lilly and Liam.
Stay tuned I am sure there are going to be plenty of stories to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment