Sunday, December 23, 2012

The House is all Decked in Holiday Attire

With only a few days left until the big day, it is time to pause and enjoy all the beauty that surrounds everyone.  Decorating is done, shopping still to do and plenty of cooking on Christmas Eve for Champagne Christmas Brunch I am enjoying an early morning cup of French Press and the peace at the moment.  This time of year brings memories of loved ones who were so much a part of our celebration in the past closer to us.  I can almost hear their voices, laughing, telling stories and parties that were full of festive merriment.  Many of my decorations bring back  wonderful memories and now the importance of creating new ones for the next generations.  Enjoy your Christmas and make it special.
Favorite Equestrian Fox a special gift from my Dad
Kitchen has tucked away treasures
An absolute Treasure I Cherish
Beautiful Set of Candle Holders hold special memories
Santa I Painted Many Years Ago

Handmade Santas from Special Friends

Another Fox adorns the tree


No comments:

Post a Comment